Ace Grand Re-Opening
Viroqua and Prairie du Chien
Friday, October 7th and Saturday, October 8th
Join us Friday, October 7th and Saturday, October 8th for our Ace Grand Re-Opening Events! We’ll have vendor demos, prize giveaways, free food and deals!
Sale flyer coming soon!
- All day Friday, Oct. 7 and Saturday, Oct. 8 – Sign up to win prizes! Over $2,500 worth of prizes!
- Traeger 575 Pellet Grill
- Weber Spirit E-310 Gas Grill
- Solo Stove Bonfire
- Milwaukee M18 Drill/Driver Kit
- Craftsman Circular Saw
- DeWalt Impact Wrench
- Ego 650 Battery Blower
- Stihl BG 50 Gas Blower
- Benjamin Moore Paint
- Friday, Oct. 7 and Saturday, Oct. 8 – Free Water Bottle to first 50 customers each day
- Friday ONLY – Vendor Demos and Events – 10am-2pm
- Traeger Wood Pellet Grilling Demos
- Big Green Egg Grilling Demos – PDC Only
- Stihl Battery Outdoor Power Demos – Viroqua Only
- EGO Battery Outdoor Power Demos – PDC Only
- Milwaukee Power Tool Demos
- Craftsman Power Tool Demos
- DeWalt Power Tool Demos
- Chainsaw Carving by Aaron Nemec – Viroqua Only
- Benjamin Moore Paint Reps
- Forney Welding Demos – Viroqua Only
- Saturday ONLY – FREE Brats, hot dogs and pop – 10am – 2pm – Limit 2 per customer. No carryouts.
Free Car Clinic
Saturday, October 15 – 9:00am – Noon | 1:00pm – 3:00pm
*In the Nelson Agri-Center parking lot, by the Garden Center. Enter from Rusk Ave, watch for cones.
The students in the Western Technical Automotive Technician Program will perform a FREE Car Care Inspection on your vehicle!
The inspection will include the following areas of your car:
• Engine Systems & Related Trouble Codes
• Cooling System
• Suspension System
• Steering System and Tires
• Battery Check
• Brake System
• Exhaust System
• Air Conditioning System
• Lighting Systems
• Driveline Systems
2022 Viroqua Big Buck Contest
Sign up is open for our 2022 Big Buck Contest in Viroqua! Prize Details coming soon!
- $5.00 Entry Fee – Sign up online here.
- Regular 9-Day Gun Season Only
- All weighed bucks have a chance at winning!
- To qualify, deer must be fully field dressed – heart, liver & lungs removed
- Must enter by Friday, November 18
- Deer must be brought into be weighed by 5:00pm on Monday, November 28
Top 5 prizes go to heaviest buck.
- 1st – Coming soon!
- 2nd – Coming soon!
- 3rd – Coming soon!
- 4th – Coming soon!
- 5th – Coming soon!
6th Place – Smallest buck by weight. Tines must be at least 3 inches.
- 6th – Coming soon!
7th & 8th Place – Randomly Selected from all weighed bucks.
- 7th – Coming soon!
- 8th – Coming soon!
PDC 2022 Grilling Calendar
We currently do not have any more grilling fundraisers scheduled for 2022 in Prairie du Chien. Give us a call to schedule yours for 2023!